Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet 16

My sister in law, Laura, turned 16 last week. My how the time flies, she was barely 9 when John and I got married.



John made this fabulous glee cake featuring the 16 year old


Laura excited over her two glee C.D.s. (Yes we are all gleeks and proud of it)!


Adrianna requesting a photo be taken while she hung upside down.

When Mike was in town he hid a box in Laura's closet. A week later, and with a little nudging from John, Laura found her birthday gift. A week in NYC! Her reaction was priceless, What a perfect gift!

Happy Birthday Laura, now all you have to do is make time for all those suitors knocking at your door!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Nice to see John's cake-making skills again! Happy Birthday Laura!

Stace said...

Wow, I am impressed with the cake. Christmas looks like fun and I loved the Jack head, too! Happy 2010!