It has been a longstanding tradition in my family that we spend Christmas Eve together. We eat, play and open presents. This year our new favorite game was DJ hero, which the fellas immediately took to. A few highlights.......
Comfy new Christmas PJs and a twinkle in the kids eyes as they opened each present.
Fancy Nancy dolls and books!
Nanna is such the little mommy. This gift was perfect for her!
These are two of the most amazing people I know! I am so grateful to have them in my life. Thank you mom and dad for all you do, I love you!
The grad schoolers have a little break, yeah! Love you guys!
More highlights....
Poppa spent a good few hours putting together fun toys for the kids, which they absolutely loved!
Mom (abuela) gave us our tamales, something we look forward to every year!
I got a nice warm coat so I won't freeze my nalgas off any longer!
John got a new topcoat which makes him look very handsome and business like!
0 comments:
Post a Comment