I have this overwhelming desire to get out, to see the world... to experience new things. My goal this year is to do just that. I started 2010 with a little snowshoeing (something I've never done).
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can we do that the next time we get together? I have always wanted to try it! See you Saturday and we can talk about it.
I love snowshoeing! It's like hiking for the winter, which I love hiking more than most sports, so it's perfect for me. It's too bad we never could do that while I lived there! Oh well, at least you got to try it out sooner or later :) Keep up with the outdoorsman in you, it's good for the soul.
This is an image I'd never thought I'd see. Good for you! Maybe I'll knit you a snowshoeing hat : )
Isn't snowshoeing so much fun? Next you should try cross country skiing.
Post a Comment