Sunday, January 10, 2010

Four

My youngest turned four this week (sigh). It seems like yesterday we were bringing our dark haired 6 pound baby home from the hospital. Her sister, 15 months old at the time, wasn't quite sure what to think of her. Now the two cry when they have to leave each others side. They are truly best friend!



Adrianna was such a peaceful and happy baby. She enjoyed sleeping, which was a lifesaver for us considering Ashlyn was still adjusting to a sleep schedule. Having babies so close in age proved to be difficult. However the benefits far out weighed the negative. I am blessed to be the mother of such unique little girls!


Our little Nanna! Love that baby laugh!


The dark hair soon turned into golden locks and those dark eyes turned into baby blues!



This picture melts my heart!

Top four reasons why I love my Nanna Bean:

1. She tells me on a daily basis that I am the prettiest mommy princess in the world!
2. She is the most sensitive little thing. When others are crying or wincing in pain she asks if they are alright and offers hugs.
3. Her laugh is contagious and often lifts me up when I am down.
4. She always wants to cuddle,

Happy Birthday Adrianna!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Adrianna! We can't wait to celebrat next week.

spencerandmolly said...

She is so beautiful. Look at those eyes.

Stace said...

I love that last picture, too. Happy 4th (wow that is big!).