Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Twilight




So I am an official "Twihard". I started reading the twilight series on Sunday evening and am already a couple chapters in the second book. After many recommendations from my family (Sarah, Amber, Laura) and my best friend Amy I decided to read this wonderful series. Thanks ladies for introducing me to these books. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good love story!

5 comments:

Abby Stimpson said...

That now makes two of us :) Thanks to you!

The Bergers said...

Hey kellie, it is a small world! Your daughters are darling! Girls are so much fun! So i am jumping on the band wagon and starting the twilight series today because my friends haven't stopped talking about it. Good to hear from you!

emiflute said...

Hum.. I'll have to look into this series. Hey, are you a digi scrapbooker or something? You always have such cute backgrounds. See ya around, Emily (from the workout group :D)

Coonsfamily said...

I'm so happy! Now I have someone to discuss this with. I'm so obessed with this series right now. I can't stop thinking about it. I too am a sucker for a good love story. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know when you are done.

Andrea said...

These are my favorite books!!!!! the only problem is that now there are no good books to read, that books makes them all so shabby!!!!!