

On Saturday John and I had the opportunity to attend the Linkin Park concert at the E Center in Salt Lake. John is a huge fan of Linkin Park so I bought him tickets for Valentines Day. The band Coheed and Cambria (also another favorite of Johns) opened for Linkin Park. It was amazing! I forgot how much I liked going to concerts. These men are all so talented! My ears were ringing for hours afterwords (sorry I forgot to wear my hearing protection Steve) It's awesome when you can feel the music vibrate through your body. Both bands were excellent live! We had a good time and enjoyed the little weekend get away. Thanks Marci for watching the kids :)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Linkin Park
Posted by Kellie at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am hurt and ashamed of you! How could you not wear protection!?!? And I thought we were friends.....psssshhhh.
So when are we going to have our rock band party :) I hope you didn't study to hard my friend... Let me know when you are finished with the third book (I am an addict now thanks to you)
Post a Comment