Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wilks Funeral Home


There is going to be a new funeral home in Chubbuck/Pocatello. Wilks Funeral Home is being built by one of my best friends Brock Wilks. We met when we worked together at Colonial Funeral Home. Brock is an awesome guy and an even more awesome funeral director. I technically still work for the competition, so I should probably be modest in my support for Brock, but dang! The funeral home he is building is going to be the biggest funeral home in Bannock County. Having been in all the other funeral homes in the area and also seen the plans for his, I can say that it will be the best funeral facitility around, rivaled only by Hawker Funeral Home in Blackfoot, Idaho. Anyways, he has a blog that shows the progress of it being built, so check it out: http://www.wilksfuneralhome.blogspot.com/.


Needless to say, I am freaking jealous!

0 comments: