Monday, January 14, 2008

First Day of School

So today was the first day back to school for John and I. We survived alright and enjoyed all our classes thus far. John is amazing, he is taking physics, math 143 (college algebra), business statistics, ethics and some anthropology class about people of the south pacific. On top of that he has his classes through mortuary college. Good thing he has guitar hero to play when he needs a break! My class schedule includes English 102 (critical reading and writing) microeconomics, social diversity, intro to communication disorders, and of course math 025 (the most basic math available, I'm a little rusty on my math skills!) Also, I am working at Speech Therapy Services, aka the clinic, two days a week. I think this will provide me with valuable experience. Anyways we are psyched and ready for a great semester!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Best of luck - you guys are amazing! I don't know how you do it!

Sarah Stokes said...

Good luck to you both, you are both amazing.

Unknown said...

Awesome Kelli - I'm a bit jealous you've got so much goin' on, I think I may attempt to go back in the fall. You're a great example to me.

The Peterson's said...

Wow, you busy bees. Best of luck with your big loads. Hope you still have time to keep posting, I love to see what you and your beautiful girls are up to.