Kellie doesn't let me put stuff on this very often (in fact, I have only posted one other thing). But she is not home right now, so here it goes.
I introduce you to the Primanti Brothers sandwich. I just got back from being in Pittsburgh for a couple of weeks attending a mortuary college deal and was introduced to this sandwich while there. This place called Primanti Brothers only sells one thing....the sandwich to the left. In fact, the only choice you get to make is your beverage and the type of meat to go on it. Every sandwich comes with the same things....thick french bread...tomato...collslaw...french fries...and meat....all on the sandwich. It is freaking awesome! So awesome that I consumed it 8 times in 7 days.
I was sad to find out while looking for a picture of the sandwich on the internet, that each sandwich is about 1500 calories. I immediately regret eating there twice in one day. However, I still love it and don't think I will be able to eat another "regular" sandwich ever again. I look forward to the appoximately 269 days until I am in Pittsburgh again.

3 comments:
That is probably one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my entire life. Pretty sad, huh? HAH! I think not.
I am amazed, 1st off that you John even know how to reach your wife's blog, 2nd you no how to post on it, and 3rd how in the world you are standing there today ALIVE after eating that thing, twice in one day even!
Wow, now that is a sandwich! I must say I like this post a lot better than your Farley daughter post. LOL.
Post a Comment