I know I'm a little late in the game here being the majority of you have posted your new years resolutions. I had to have a little time to think about this one. So here it goes.
1. Be nicer to John. I really mean it!
2. Start keeping a daily journal. I already got a head start on that one. I've been doing good since the beginning of December.
3. Put forth an "A" effort in all of my classes
4. Stick to a plan! John and Is schedules for next semester are so jammed packed that we had to sit down and plan out every minute of our day. Thank goodness we have weekends free. This also fits in the category of sticking to a budget.
5. Try to be less uptight. I can let the littlest things bug me sometimes. This year I'm gonna try to let the small things go and relax.
6. Last and final, continue on not smoking :)
There you have it, my 2008 New Years goals (exciting I know). Just a little update on our family, John has been working hard in Pittsburgh. He is there for a Mortuary College embalming lab. So far he has really enjoyed being there and learning. He can't wait to get home though. Within a few days of arriving home, we both will start our 2008 spring semester at ISU. While John's been away I have been recovering from a sinus infection and a dang pesky cough that just won't go away! I'm feeling a lot better today than I have in a week. The kids also have been sick of course. But that doesn't get them down. Their still as active as ever! Thank goodness for my parents! Adrianna turned two on the fifth but we are celebrating her birthday on the nineteenth. So every one get ready to party! Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful 2008.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
New Years Resolutions
Posted by Kellie at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you! I admire the whole resolution making, cause I'm a bit awful at it. Whatever I can do to help though, let me know. When is John back? We should do something before school starts - if possible :)
Way to go on the resolutions. I haven't made any. I've thought of some, but I don't ever stick to any. I think #1 is a good one. It sure is hard sometimes to be nice to our husbands. They can be so irritating! As for your last resolution.....that's a joke right??? : ) Or is John driving you to smoke??????? Haha!
Hi, No wonder I could never get your blog to work, it is dang cute!!! I love it. You are a very brave soul, how do you manage, school, sick babies, no husband, Wow hope things go really well for you.
Love the new blog theme. So cute. It was so good to see you at new years! Your girls are so adorable and so much fun!
Post a Comment