Monday, December 28, 2009

Reunited

This past weekend we were able to meet up with our good buds The Forseys. It's been a while and we were more than excited to see them and their new little addition Oliver.


The beautiful ladies


Jonah and the girls

The Fellas

Steve had a hard time saying goodbye

We miss you guys, hopefully we get to see you again soon!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Steve ans John Pictures! The one of us isn't too bad either, you are of course picture perect as usual, but it's decent of me.
We miss you guys even more right after we get a chance to see you. It's like we realize (again) how cool you guys are and how fun it is and then we go into a "I miss the Perkes" blues phase.
Given our track record, we have to start planning now I think if we're going to get together in the next 4 months ;)