1. Waking up to these silly kids
2. The smell of pomegranate orange
3. The fact that I am ready to take on this upcoming semester
4. Husbands funny txts
5. Going to the movies
6. New neighbors
7. The Da Vinci Code, I don't know what took me so long to read it but I can't put it down.
8. Knowing an uphill battle has been won
9. Ashlyn's excitement about starting a new school
10. Holding on to Adrianna for one more semester before she's off to pre-school. I'm going to hold her like a baby every day.
2 comments:
fantastic! i love blogs. thanks for looking into mine. i am glad to know you and amy have kept up. i know i was a punk to live with, i haven't changed. i just saw harry potter a couple weeks ago and loved it. your kids look amazingly like you. i still smile when i think about the dance routine we did for that ward talent show, and i feel a little embarrased. i hope you are still dancing. i just dance around the kitchen after watching "so you think you can dance"
hope you are great
Hey what was wrong with your old neighbors :) just kidding! I love the pic of the girls so sweet!
Post a Comment