Saturday, August 15, 2009

Familia

This weekend we headed to B town to celebrate my uncles 50th birthday, while there we.....




Partied with these two crazy kids



Enjoyed Mariachi Sol de Acapulco



Danced the evening away with our Cali cousins



Sung along with cousin Rudy (seriously if ever you need an awesome Marachi band and you live in Idaho call these guys up, they're familia)



Surprised Larry and stayed up tell our usual 3 am


Reunited with uncle Aaron after his two week Practicum in Boise. Yes he is a Mr. Smarty two shoes!!

2 comments:

Stace said...

You've had a great summer and have visited a lot of people. I LOVE the picture of the girls in the following post! :)

The Peterson's said...

I am so glad I got see you and the your fam. I miss you guys bunches. I am bummed I didnt get hang out more and really bummed i missed the mariachies. Next year I wont be preggo and and not so stinking tired all the time. I never would have made it till 3. lol