
My Grandparents were humble individuals who never really sought after praise or riches, however they both deserve all the praise in the world...
My grandmother was a beautiful women both inside and out, she never needed makeup just a little lipstick before church. Her favorite pastime was tending to her garden, which I loved. Every night without fail you could find her knelt down beside her bed in prayer. Her love knew no bounds and she always made me feel so special, just as she made all her children and grandchildren feel. Thank you grandmother for raising seven compassionate and loving individuals. I hope to be like you someday.
My grandfather was a teacher in his younger years, but that role stuck with him throughout his life. His gospel knowledge was infinite, we all have learned so much from him. I also remember his love of music. I loved to hear him play a tune on his guitar, my favorite was "The Yellow Rose of Texas." Grandpa sure did know how to make all of our eyes twinkle with excitement when he pulled out the candy tin. Even as an adult I still counted on a yummy treat when visiting grandpa. Thank you grandfather for raising seven hardworking and strong individuals. I hope to be like you someday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment