Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting To Know The Ones I Love: Amy




Amy and I met almost eight years ago on a group outing to the Cheesecake Factory. That night I knew we were destined to be soul sisters! She was the first person I met that understood what I had been through and where I wanted to end up. I've always admired her strength and have taken a lesson or two from her on how to come out on the other side still smiling! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful best friend. Here's a little bit more about my BFF...


1. What is your favorite color?
Blue
2. Where are you from?
Colorado
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Olive Garden
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
Mashed Potatoes
5. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My faith.
6. What is one movie you can recite from heart?
The Little Mermaid
(You ARE the Little Mermaid, according to Ashlyn that is)
7. What is your favorite T.V show?
Heroes
8. What book are you currently reading?
Something Potato Peel Society?
9. If you had to choose a movie title for your life story, what would it be?
The Secret Life of Bees
(I knew you were going to say that!)
10. What song is your favorite at the moment?
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
(If ya don't know then ask your baby fada)
11. Who or what inspires you?
The good in people inspires me.
12. What place would you like to visit?
France
12. Which concert has been your favorite so far?
Nsync!
(Never will forget when Justin looked at you!)
13. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla all the way
14. What are some of your favorite memories of us?
Staying up super late and dancing our hearts out. Making webcam videos together.
(Everybody needs to dance it out, best therapy available! Yes we are dorks and we are proud!)
15. What is one thing we have in common?
We love to dance and eat chocolate!

1 comments:

Coonsfamily said...

haha, I laughed out loud on the Nsync comment you made. I will never forget that either (sigh)