Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting To Know The Ones I Love: John

John and I met almost seven years ago and are a month shy of our 6th wedding anniversary. He is a man with a big personality and heart to match! I am always amazed by his dedication to his family and his profession (to check out what he does click here). So far John's long list of hobbies include cooking outstanding meals (especially on the Q), woodworking, learning about business marketing, politics, basketball and Golf. Here's a little bit more about the man I love...

1. What is your favorite color?


North Carolina blue (its like sky blue but named for the UNC Tarheels)


2. Where are you from?


Idaho/Utah/Wyoming...mostly Idaho


3. What is your favorite restaurant?


Pat's BBQ in SLC.


4. What is your favorite comfort food?


BBQ


5. What is the one thing you can’t live without?


Besides my family, I can't live without computer with Internet connection


6. What is one movie you can recite from heart?


Anchorman and Rudy


7. What is your favorite T.V show?


Lost and The Office


8. What book are you currently reading?


I only read textbooks and I hardly read those


9. If you had to choose a movie title for your life story, what would it be?


Ernest Goes to Camp


10. What song is your favorite at the moment?


"The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable" by Chiodos


11. Who or what inspires you?


My kids


12. What place would you like to visit?


Italy


13. Which concert has been your favorite so far?


Linkin Park


14. Chocolate or Vanilla?


Chocolate


15. What are some of your favorite memories of us?


Getting married and what not.


16. What is one thing we have in common?


We both have kids named Ashlyn and Adrianna

0 comments: