Do you remember this post? Well I can officially say that both my girls are now potty trained (with the exception of a little accident here and there). Tonight Ashlyn pooped in the potty and kept cheering herself on. After she pulled up her underwear she started to do a victory dance and told me that she was so happy. While I was a way in Colorado, my mother-in-law (GOD BLESS HER) had the patience to get the ball rolling, after I arrived home both my girls were peeing consistently in the potty! I am so relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Potty Training
Posted by Kellie at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I know I already told you how happy I was for you, but maybe I'm trying to convince myself that if I give you lots of kudos that when I potty train Ned it will all go smoothly. Hooray for Ashlyn and Adrianna!
That is so awesome! And what a money saver on all those diapies!
PS. Can you get on my blog since I made it private? Email me if you can't, some people can't.
Post a Comment