Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Birthday Girl










This past weekend we celebrated Adrianna's third birthday with a Cinderella themed party. Thank you to all of our friends and family who were in attendance, Adrianna was spoiled. We love you all, thanks for your support!
Now a time for reflection, my little bean (nanna as we call her) is now three. She has grown by leaps and bounds this past year it's hard to believe that she's not my little teeny preemie anymore. Nanna is such a blessing to our family and a wonderful helper and sister to Ashlyn. I love how she asks "mommy can I hold you" when she wants me to cuddle her tight or how she says "Mommy I can do it." The girl is pretty determined to do things her way! I am so blessed to be the mother of such wonderful girls!




1 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nanna's!

Kellie I can't believe how big your girls are already! I just found out we will be in Idaho around July and I can't wait to get together again! I think we need to plans a Girls Night out this time, what do you think?