Thursday, December 4, 2008

Breaking News....John Loves Kellie


I realize that I am not a perfect huband and I don't tell my wife how much I love her or appreciate her. I don't really like to hold hands and the kids prevent us from making-out as often as I would like. So I decided I wanted to tell Kellie that I love her. I wanted to go shout it from a mountain top, but I don't have a mountain top....I have access to her blog. I would like to list for you 9 reasons (not listed in any particular order, nor are the limited to)

1. She puts up with me (a jerk and intimidating have been used to describe me more than once).
2. She is always willing to scratch my back (it helps me fall asleep)
3. She is very dedicated to school (she studies more in one day than I do all semester)
4. She puts up with my need to eat bbq everyday (if you didn't see the BBQ Song vid, click HERE).
5. She loves our kids very much and is always teaching them.
6. She is the spiritual rock in our family.
7. She doesn't mind the funeral thing (I'm sure I tell her more than she really wishes to know)
8. She is the social planner of our family (believe me, I would never go out of the house without her)
9. She supports all my crazy ideas and knows when to pull me back down to earth (ask her about the special pillowcase I invented)

I love you Kellie.

4 comments:

jessica said...

I heard about that pillowcase - you do have a good woman! Go Kellie!

Steve said...

whoa...this IS breaking news. I had no idea!

Coonsfamily said...

How sweet! Men do have their moments...

Tiffany said...

Awe! Kellie's husband rocks! Do you guys have some single rockin' guys to line me up with, jk?!?!:)