Kellie is out of town this weekend visiting her friend Amy in Colorado. Many of you know that I have my own blog now (myundertaking.wordpress.com), but I thought since Kellie isn't here to post anything, I would go ahead and do it for her. By the way, did you know I really really love BBQ?
I present to you the BBQ song. This little ditty is both fun and educational. If there are only 3 things you learn from this 3 minute video, it is this....
BBQ is not a verb....
BBQ is not a grill....
BBQ is meat prepared in a very special way.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
The BBQ Song
Posted by John Perkes at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow! That was awesome! As a southern girl myself, I can appreciate good BBQ meat. Wahoo!
If I could be anyone in that band it would have to be the old man with the harmonica. Handsome.
Post a Comment