So I got this idea for a blog post from a friend, flashback Fridays. Technically today is not Friday but I plan on posting a flashback photo every Friday anyhow. This picture was taken six years ago a few weeks after John and I met ( second weekend in July of 2002). We decided for a date to enjoy an evening stroll through Tauphus park and of course we had to take some goofy pictures. This one isn't all that goofy but it reminds me oh so much of the summer we met. John of course is doing his best "rock" impersonation and me, well I thought we were suppose to smile big. Anyways I know it's corny but I have such great memories of the summer of 2002. In August I headed back to Colorado for fall semester. Four months without each other was extremely difficult! A week after this photo John and decided we were meant to be and the "L" word was used... Ah the memories!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just wanted a little clarification as to the "rock" pose. Can I assume that you mean Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, the super famous-former professional wrestler-turned block buster actor?
I love the picture, corny or not!! I was so glad when John met you, I know he was pretty mad at me for taking his best friend and supposed to be roomate away right after he came home form the miss. We love you guys! Call us for that BBQ!
Post a Comment