Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mamma Mia, How Could I Resist Ya!



Two Years ago I saw the live production of Mamma Mia and immediately fell in love! So imagine my excitement when I saw the trailer for Mamma Mia the movie ( I've already seen it twice now). I was not at all disappointed in the screen adaptation, in fact I can't wait tell it comes out on DVD. I will be in Mamma Mia heaven 24/7. Yes I am a nerd!

3 comments:

Heather said...

We as well fell in love with Mama Mia about 2 years ago too. We are so excited to see it..one day!

Andrea said...

I have not seen it yet but my neighbor told me that she thought of me the whole time she was at the theater becuase it is "my style" so I will definatly have to see it!

Coonsfamily said...

As I said when we were watching the movie a few weeks ago...I wish life was really like that. We could bust out in song and dance down the street whenever we felt like it. You are the dancing queen!!!!