
To my bestest friend Amy, I love you and am thinking of you on your special day! Even though you are far away, distance could never separate the strong bond that connects us. I miss you immensely and wish I could be there with you on your birthday! You are my sister, friend and confidant. Thank you for being a pillar of strength and a guiding light during times of hardship and a complete goofball when I need you to be! Thanks for understanding my need to bust out with random dance moves and impromptu photo sessions in Civic Park. You are wonderful! Have a great birthday my friend. And never forget you are the sugar and I am the spice!!

1 comments:
You are the best friend a girl could ever have! And you made me teary!!!! I wish we could be together on my birthday too. It's not the same with out some "spice"! And I'm real sad we can't attend the Breaking Dawn events at Borders. Thank you for the birthday wishes. You're the best!!!!
Post a Comment