Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun In The Sun

The kids and I decided Friday that it would be fun to go swimming at the Ross Park Aquatic Center. Our good buddies the Forseys and Browns tagged along which made for a fun filled afternoon. Ashlyn had fun guiding her little sister around and hanging with her friends. Adrianna was a little shocked by the freezing water but she eventually got over it. Lydia looked so dang adorable in her little sun hat and Jessi, Mandy and I had fun soaking up some rays ( some of us got a little red). Good times were had by all. Thanks guys for a fun day!






































4 comments:

jessica said...

We had so much fun, despite my burn! Next time I'll have to have someone apply the sunscreen to my back. Thanks for inviting us!

Unknown said...

Good times! Yeah my shoulders were dang red when I got home too. I'm glad we were able to get that in before we left. We miss our pals already!

Abby Stimpson said...

Oh how fun I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it but we will have to try again :)

Heather said...

Wow, that looks like a great waterpark for kids!