A few months ago we decided that it was time to move the girls into the same room and use the extra space for an office. Our computer is currently in our room and things get pretty hairy when John wants to do his homework at 6 am! Anyways we decided that bunk beds would be ideal since we have a small space. After a couple weeks of searching John decided that he wanted to make the bunk beds. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first but have since changed my mind. So I present to you the finished product ( I love the picket fence). There were many long hard hours spent cutting, sanding and painting. In the process John has acquired a new hobby and plans to make many more awesome things. The girls now have something made by daddy that they will cherish for years to come.
Friday, June 27, 2008
The Bunk Beds
A few months ago we decided that it was time to move the girls into the same room and use the extra space for an office. Our computer is currently in our room and things get pretty hairy when John wants to do his homework at 6 am! Anyways we decided that bunk beds would be ideal since we have a small space. After a couple weeks of searching John decided that he wanted to make the bunk beds. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first but have since changed my mind. So I present to you the finished product ( I love the picket fence). There were many long hard hours spent cutting, sanding and painting. In the process John has acquired a new hobby and plans to make many more awesome things. The girls now have something made by daddy that they will cherish for years to come.
Posted by Kellie at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks fabulous as I knew they would. That is one talented hubby you have there. I've gotta see it in person before we leave. So see you soon:)
Wowie! I am sooo impressed, way to go John. I am a little jealous, can you imagine the possibilities now that he has found a new hobby? If you can't come up with any ideas right off the bat, I have plenty of projects that need the help of a John!
Those are so cool! Tricia and I dropped in to see them one night after our run when we saw John working on them. I wish we had some!
They look wonderful! Im sure the girls just love them. Way to go John, that is very impressive.
Whoa! That's is awesome! I love them. Hmmmmmm, what can MY husband make........
Post a Comment