If my life were a movie...
John would obviously be played by Nicholas Cage
And if he were busy we'd call The Rock

Amy the bestie would be played by classic beauty Julia Roberts
My bro would be played by none other than cutie patootie Freddie Prince Jr.
My sis-in-law would be played by girl next door Katherine Heigl
My dad would have to be played by handsome Robert Redford
And me well I'd be played by Penelope Cruz
See don't they look good together
Who would be in your movie??







5 comments:
OOOoohhhh! Ilove your life in a movie. Good choices!
Nicholas Cage is one of the worst actors ever! John deserves much better than him.
I love that the part of me will be played by Julia Roberts. I'm thinking of who would play you in my movie...................I'll get back to you
Steve, how the heck are we even friends. Nicholas Cage is one of the greatest actors of this or any other generation of time.
John John John, in order to save our friendship I am just going to have to pretend that you meant to type "Nicolas Cage is one of the greatest BAD actors of this or any other generation of time."
Ahhh...that feels so much better.
Post a Comment