1. Reconnected with someone I've missed
2. Meet some super cool peeps
3. Ate at Macaroni Grill with family, came to the conclusion that our family is full of plumbers, computer wizards and speech language pathologists!
4. Lounged at a lounge
5. Ate at Ruth's Diner with Provo, Aberdeen and Sugarhouse cuzzies, if you haven't been go, really cute!
5. Got in some much needed Ikea time
6. Hit up the Gateway, hello Anthropologie!
7. Wondered what the heck the bubbles are in bubble tea
8. Connected with another mom who has a son similar to my Ashlyn
9. Played Catch Phrase music edition and had a blast
10. Shook it like a Polaroid Picture
2 comments:
: ( I miss you! But I'm glad you had fun.
Cute picture of you and Doug! That was a FUN day with you guys. Perhaps you all should think about moving to Provo???
Post a Comment