Friday, July 3, 2009

Silly Girl


Ok so I was about five years old and I saw Dirty Dancing for the first time (why the heck was I watching dirty dancing at five). I thought I would never find another quite like him

until....... 



I started watching this little show called Full House, maybe you've heard of it. Seriously who wasn't in love with Uncle Jesse!



In my pre-teen years I was all about this blondie. Hello have you ever seen Casper The Friendly Ghost!



My teenage years were filled with posters of this Ralph Lauren model, I would liken this crush as to my husbands with Yasmin Bleeth. 



In the college years I found myself obsessing over this one. After Star Wars me and BFF rented all of the two movies he was in and had ourselves a little Hayden fest. 


I must admit that I have always had a little crush on this one

Looking back I have to say that I was a little boy crazy (Teen Beat magazine in tow). But no crush has ever compared to Hubs of course, he is my studly muffin, my dream man, love ya baby!

3 comments:

Coonsfamily said...

LOL, I still cherish the Hayden fanatic days : ) He's still dreamy in my eyes.

Sarah Stokes said...

Wow, you little silly, boy-crazed girl. Scary to think we still have to raise 2 girls of our own. :)

mort said...

This reminds me of another conversation we've had,,, Now I know which model you were talking about.