This weekend I....
Road tripped to Colorado and surprised this lovely lady for her 30th birthday
Had way to much fun at The Melting Pot, seriously sooooo good!
Saw these and had to have them. I honestly hate Sweethearts but I am a Twilight nerd!
Got to see this cutie patootie, so glad she remembered me!
Saw Harry Potter 6 with my die hard Potter companion!!
Took a trip down memory lane, I forgot how beautiful Boulder/Longmont is. I felt a little homesick after leaving this place which is weird considering I've been back tons of times since I've moved. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.
5 comments:
got those sweetarts too! hate em- but twilight nerd too! tell amy happy bday! miss u guys!
Goodness, your pictures of Boulder made me SO homesick! Miss it!
You suprised her? That's awesome! I didn't know that. You're a good friend. Those landscape pictures are great. Now I see what you mean. - And Steve's jealous you saw Potter. He keeps beggin me to go (no Babysitter though).
You have been full of birthday surprises missy! The Melting Pot is seriously one of the best places on Earth! Will you give your momma a big hug for me??
It was one awesome Birthday surprise and now I'm not so sad to be turning the big 30. Seriously, the Melting Pot was way too memorable & I'm glad you took all those crazy pics. I'll laugh forever at the one with Aaron & me. And HP6 was totally sweet & I'm glad we've kept up the tradition of seeing as many of the movies together as possible. Yeah for Birthday surprises!!!!!!!
Post a Comment