This past weekend we were able to gather with family for the 1st annual Scott and Trillis Pierce family reunion. My grandparents have left a great legacy which is worth celebrating! My father and his six sibling were in attendance. It's so rare these days to have all the aunts and uncles together under one roof (more like a pavilion in the park). My father, the planner, put so much time and effort into the whole thing, it was nice to have everyone there. We had a ton of fun, even if it did rain the whole time! Cuzzies we need to get together more often, I miss you all!Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Family Reunions and Pretty Ponies
This past weekend we were able to gather with family for the 1st annual Scott and Trillis Pierce family reunion. My grandparents have left a great legacy which is worth celebrating! My father and his six sibling were in attendance. It's so rare these days to have all the aunts and uncles together under one roof (more like a pavilion in the park). My father, the planner, put so much time and effort into the whole thing, it was nice to have everyone there. We had a ton of fun, even if it did rain the whole time! Cuzzies we need to get together more often, I miss you all!Posted by Kellie at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I miss Ashlyn's logic. So I'm not suprised by John's awards byt he way, he is freakin awesome. I miss you guys!
Just watched thew news clip and wanted to give a congrats to your hubby. That is awesome! Hope we get to taste some of that FAT BBQ goodness one of these days. :)
Post a Comment