Friday, May 22, 2009

Grand Canyon


John and Nanna excited to explore
Don't even dare take my picture
Looking Down
Breath taking
Steve and Lydia ready for some Ice Cream
Kellie and Mandy resting
Extreme close-up 
Nanna and her buddy Jonah
Hold on tight mom
Lookin cool
You mean this is all mine?
There is that beautiful smile
The girls were fascinated with this little guy, can you spot our camouflaged friend?
Me on top of a big rock
The kids playing in the dirt
The girls in their new shades
Beautiful
Our good buddies, The Forseys, invited us again this year to St. George. This time we were able to make pop over to the Grand Canyon and make a day of it. This was my first time and I have to say it was so amazing, It didn't seem real.  I thought I was looking at a magnificent painting! The kiddos had fun and were troupers on our half mile hike. We had a wonderful time, more pictures to come from our five day vacation.

1 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like a fun adventure! I have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. How far is it from St. George?