Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Gift Of Gab

This conversation took place while checking out at the grocery store:

Ashlyn: (to the cashier) Hello Lady, how are you?
Cashier: I'm good, what is your name?
Ashlyn: My name is Ashlyn Nicole Perkes and I am a daughter. This is my mother Kellie Nicole Perkes, she's kinda like me. And this is my sister Nanna Bean Perkes. She has blue eyes and blond hair and is really silly! My dad is working and at school, his name is Bumpy Perkes. Oh and we're going to grandmas today to eat some french fries and lemonade and watch Pinocchio. Hey lady will you give me my apple juice, I'm thirsty. I'm going to play at the park with Wormy, Madeline, Sandy and Nanna. We are going to have lots of fun. Did you know that I'm Ariel?
Cashier: Oh wow!


Yes, she is just a little bit like her momma.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

SOOOO funny! I love this age, they have no inhibitions!!! I also love your new background!

Stace said...

What a funny girl! She is such a cute little thing! Have a great summer.

- Tell your mama I said hello!