Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Look

I have always been a little obsessed with vintage Mexican posters and Mexican calendar girl art. Perhaps it's the bright, bold colors, or perhaps it's the Latina in me. Anyhow this was my inspiration for my new blog look. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

jessica said...

I love the new blog name - too funny!

And the look is great too - did you do that yourself? Do you have mad web design skillz that I don't know about?

Stace said...

Love the new look and name! I also thought the new pictures were so amazing!! darling girls.

Unknown said...

I love the Latina in you! You are the coolest girl I know. BTW- the cornbread = delicious, thank you so much. I needed to unload my mind on someone at that moment in time.
We need the kids on a bike ride, they'd love it!