I seriously think Mattel has run out of ideas! This Christmas Ashlyn received this Barbie and her pooping dog! YES, her pooping dog. It took me a minute to figure it out but see those pellets, yeah your suppose to feed the dog and then push on it's tail and VIOLA, you've got doggie turds! Now, of course Barbie is ever so responsible with her pooper scooper and trash can, isn't this what every little girl dreams of?
For more pooping dog fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2Jyf6rXQ8
P.S. I'm pretty sure I've vacuumed up all the "dog turds" by now!
P.S. I'm pretty sure I've vacuumed up all the "dog turds" by now!
4 comments:
That is hilarious :) whohoo good times!
Okay...that's gross!
Oh my! That is so weird. On a different note entirely, happy valentines day! :)
HA! Sorry, but that's awesome....well maybe as a gag gift, but you're right about how weird it is for little girls! I still had a great laugh, so thanks!
Post a Comment