Me in the shower, barely popping open the shampoo bottle....
Ashlyn (opening the bathroom door)... Mom, Mom, MOM!
Me: What?
Ashlyn: Are you in here?
Me: Yes
Ashlyn: Ok just checkin
Two seconds later...
Ashlyn: Mom, Mom, MOM!
Me What?
Ashlyn: Are you STILL in here?
Me: YES
Ashlyn: Ok just chekin again
One millisecond later..
Adrianna: Mom, Mom, MOM!
Me: What Adrianna?
Adrianna: Are you taking a shower?
Me: (big sigh) Yes honey.
Adrianna: Ok I'll go tell Ashlyn
1 minute later...
The shower curtain opens and a light from a flashlight is shining in my face...
Ashlyn and Adrianna: Mom we found you, can we have a Popsicle?
Me: (even bigger sigh) Not now.
Finally done with my shower, I shut the door and begin brushing my teeth, one second after shutting the door I notice four small hands underneath the door.
Ashlyn: Mommy can you see my hand... touch it ok!
Adrianna: Mom, please touch my hand.
Ashlyn: (hands flailing about) Mom don't forget to brush your teeth so you don't have stinky breath.
Ahh the joys of motherhood... It's amazing we even make it out the door in the morning!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Our Morning Routine
Posted by Kellie at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too Funny Kellie! At least they still love being with you!
Kellie you are truley a good mother. I get those moments with Jo, but not two at once (yet. I can't believe how calm and reserved you are sometimes when choas reigns around you. I want to be like you ;)
Haha! What silly girls. They sound like a handful!
Loved this story! I cracked up cuz ya know all moms can relate! LOL
Post a Comment