Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Depot

Today I had the opportunity to accompany Ashlyn's pre-school class to the Home Depot. We had a lot of fun and Ashlyn loves her new Home depot apron. Daddy is so proud! We made a flag pole holder!

This little boy in Ashlyn's class has a little crush on her. Here he was telling her good job and she turned around to tell him he was not allowed to talk to her (lovely I know)!

The apron was a little to big but we made it work. I didn't know how much fun the Home Depot was, way to go for entertaining my child. After the project we walked around to look at stuff. Ashlyn saw the toilet and ever so loudly exclaimed "Mommy I know how to pee in the potty!" Gotta love kids, they're always making me smile!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's such a great idea. I need to find out when they're doing activities like that. Cute Ashlyn and her 'tude.

Sarah Stokes said...

She is sooo cute! I love the pre-school outings, they were aloy of fun with the older 2 and in another year I get to go with Brynlee.

Allison said...

What a fun thing to do! Ashlyn is so funny and cute!

Andrea said...

Fun posts! I have not been on in while (like a month. Does every home depot do this? That would be really fun!

Stace said...

We love the Home Depot, too. Can you believe those workshops are FREE! Gotta love it.

Sarah said...

Your girls are so cute! How old are they? I know, I've been MIA for six years!!!

The Peterson's said...

Too cute! I love that she stopped that little boy from talking to her. What a diva! McCoy looks forward to Home depot day every month. I love it, although I have no idea what to do whith the quickly growing heap of wooden projects that are pilling up in my garage. LOL.