This past week I got to go back to my old stomping grounds. I love Colorado, it will always have a special place in my heart. While there I got to stay with my best friend Amy and play with her cutie daughter Jaycee. We spent New Years playing bunco, and who would of thought I was a natural! I also spent some time with my high school friends. Every year since our Junior year we have had a Ladies Christmas party. This year I was able to attend and reminisce with old buddies. And of course Amy and I got to do something we're pros at (oh how I miss thee Flatirons mall). Amy I miss you, so here is my top ten for why you should move to Idaho:
1. No one else will watch Twilight with me for the hundredth time.
2 "You want some cookies." Nuff said.
3. 24/7 web cam music videos directed by your truly
4. Both of us would have killer abs (you know from all the laughing).
5. Permanent babysitting
6. I'm pretty sure no one else will run into your room at three in the morning when they are pissed!
7. Slide show and a good home cooked meal brought to you by Kerwin
8. Dancing it out until we can't breath anymore
9. Because we both know that we can't take six kids to Disneyland by ourselves!
10. Because you miss me!
Love ya Amy, I had way to much fun!
4 comments:
Just wanted to say that I love the new look!
Did you color your hair well if you did it looks really good!!!
we also need to get together and do dinner sometime.
I just laughed so hard reading those. They are all such awesome and true reasons for moving to Idaho! With that said, I'd go pack my bags right now if I weren't married to a Colorado ski bum. I miss you too already! I don't have anyone to stay up late with and giggle over things like a webcam and Edward Cullen : (
Post a Comment