Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilighters Unite

So yeah, I'm a little obsessed with this book, maybe you know it? Anyways, I went to see the movie (along with everyone else and their dog) and have to say I enjoyed it. Of course there were some parts I thought were cheesy but I couldn't help but smile like a giddy little school girl through the whole thing. I hear it's better the second time around, which is good because I've been itching to see it again! Oh yeah and I love the soundtrack!

5 comments:

Stace said...

I thought parts were cheesy, too! Plus, we were in the theater SURROUNDED by 13-year-olds clapping, cheering, crying...I even heard one girl sitting next to me whisper to Edward "I love you." LOL! Oh, it was so funny and classic!!

Coonsfamily said...

I saw it two times and its much easier to enjoy it the second time. You are not waiting to see how things are going to play out on the screen. Yeah it's cheesy, but its ok. It's a movie based on our favorite books!!!! Edward Cullen is dreamy : )

Unknown said...

i loved it too-but the audience did try hard to ruin it. my heart was pumping though when edward zoomed in to save bella in the ally- he is a hunk!

The Bergers said...

i loved it too! Cant wait to see it again

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see this! I didn't want to go with a bunch of teenagers, so I've waited, I'm glad you liked it! Makes me more excited!