Monday, September 1, 2008

Sisterly Love


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Kellie - Thanks so much for leaving a message on the blog. It was so fun to hear from you! Your little girls are adorable -- really beautiful little girls. Give your mom my love and ask her to send me an email some time. (My email address is on the blog.) Take care!

Andrea said...

Fun flashback! It was great to see you yesterday, thanks again for the help, it took a load off! if you and John do not go to the fair call me and i will go with you!

Unknown said...

As if this ever gets old... Your girls are total dolls. This is coming from someone who babysits them, and still thinks that ;)

I may need tips however on how to help Nana stop pretending she's dying when you leave?? She isn't bribed easily like my son.

Sarah Stokes said...

Woo Hoo, Partay in Burley, I won't make plans...are Aaron and his wife coming also? I say bring em' all!