Friday, September 5, 2008

The Fair

Yes it's our favorite time of year again, Fair Time! This year our children were old enough to enjoy the carnival rides and food, which made me so happy. Something about watching your kids giggle and smile uncontrollably, it's like instant Prozac. I was just as excited as my girls to go on all the rides. The Forsey's came along and Poison played, which reminded Steve and John of guitar hero of course.





Yum Yum Fair Food, something we dream about all year!


MMMMM, nothings better than stuffing your face with cotton candy!


Adrianna was covered by a red pole in this picture but she is sitting next to Mandy.
Since my girls were to small to ride alone an adult had to accompany them, it was a
good excuse for all of us to act like kids again!
Ashlyn giggled uncontrollably on the swing ride, she had me laughing so hard
I was in tears. She was soooo giddy the rest of the night!




An all time favorite, the carousel.




This little helicopter ride was Adrianna's favorite. yep that's me in the window.


Here is our fuzzy self portrait using Steve's self portrait technique and John's notorious
fuzzy picture taking skills. I suddenly remember why I use to wear heels all the time. I
had to stand on my tippie toes to even be in this photo.
We had such a great time, it's to bad the fair only comes through once a year. On the
other hand it's probably a good thing because the funnel cakes are way to good to resist.









3 comments:

Melissa said...

ummmm fair food... I wish we had hit ours when it was in town.

Shannon said...

Oh how I could use some fair food right now too. I love your blog!! It's so fun to see your adorable girls --seriously, they are gorgeous!

Sarah Stokes said...

I am such a sucker for fair food! Looks like a great time with the family. Steve hates the fair, and refuses to take us, and I am not brave enough to go at it alone with 3 kids in hand.