I just want to apologize in advance for lack of blog posts. School has officially started this week! This semester I am taking on fourteen credits, which I am excited and nervous about! Ashlyn is starting to attend pre-school four days a week this year and poor Adrianna doesn't have much to do. John is taking twelve credits at ISU and six credits through Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Sciences. This is his last semester of mortuary college (Hallelujah)!! He will be spending a week in Pittsburgh during the month of November to take his final exams. Needless to say he is one busy guy. During the month of December he will be taking the state board exam and then he will finally be a 100% certified Funeral Director. I am thankful for all my wonderful friends and family members who help us out with babysitting. Also thanks for helping me relieve steam when I need a break from my studies! You are all so wonderful in helping John and I accomplish our goals!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go!!! that is a lot of credits, but it will be worth it. if we can ever help out let us know...I am really good helping with releiveing steam:) i wish that we were closer and could help more. Good luck!
Post a Comment