Yesterday my precious angels woke up at the lovely hour of 5 am( yeah not so precious then). Upon my arrival home from work I found them in a three way cuddle with Elmo. Usually Ashlyn doesn't take naps so for her to fall asleep on the floor with Elmo and Adrianna probably meant she was especially tired. I thought this picture was to cute not to share!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
We love Elmo
Posted by Kellie at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this picture! It really made me smile. Thanks for posting it.
This pic truly is adorable!
Oh how very sweet! This makes me a little sleepy...
We have an early riser right now too, not fun. He usually ends up waking up his brother while he is up too. I hope that it doesnt last too long.
Post a Comment