Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all my wonderful family and friends for the birthday wishes and presents. I was spoiled rotten this year! Thank you Mandy, Abby, Jessi, Tracy, Tricia, and Mom for the fun surprise birthday get together at Chili's. You all are wonderful and mean so much to me. Thank you Marci, Phil and Laura for coming to Pocatello to celebrate my special day. You guys are the best in-laws ever ( special thanks to Marci for watching the kids on Tuesday :)! Thanks Mom, Dad, Aaron and Ashley for the nice party. I love you :) And special thanks to my hubby John. Thank you for your mad BBQ skills and your great taste in sunglasses (you remembered how badly I wanted a new pair!). Love Ya tons!!!

1 comments:

Abby Stimpson said...

You are welcome my fine friend :) It isn't like you didn't totally deserve it girl! We love you!