Monday, May 5, 2008

Twilight HD- Official Twilight Teaser Trailer

Holy Freakin Cow!!0

6 comments:

Coonsfamily said...

Holy MOLY!!!!!!! I've watched that clip like 15 times in the last 3 minutes. and all I want to do is grab your hand and jump up and down like we are 12 years old with excitement screaming at the top of my lungs!!!!! I don't think I can wait till December! The movie has to come out now!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Holy Freaking Cow is Right!! I'm so glad you put that on your blog, I may not have seen it so soon. It gave me chills, seriously I'm so excited!

The Bergers said...

I am so excited for the movie to come out. Hopefully it will live up to the book!

Andrea said...

Ahhhh! I cannot wait! although he is not as hot as the Edward in my Head!

Abby Stimpson said...

Yay Kellie you are the best twihard fan I know :) So don't forget its a date all of us girls are gonna go YAY (and I will be done being prego like 3 months done whohoo) I love the clips keep us posted on any more you see!

Sarah Stokes said...

OOOooohh my gosh!! I can't wait to see it, okay, so at 1st I was like he is so not what I had in mind for Edward, but wow, he does look pretty good in the trailor.