Today my teeny tiny baby girl started preschool. She was so excited to wear her new back pack and meet new friends. When I walked her to her classroom, she turned and said "Bye Mommy" and ran away. I was shocked first of all because our departure from one another use to consist of loud screams and tears, and second because I realized how much she has matured in the past year! I am so proud of the boundaries she has overcome and the accomplishments she has made. What can I say, I love my little Ashlyn.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Preschool
Posted by Kellie at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for Ashlyn! I'm so glad she did so well!
Aw how cute and heartbreaking all at the same time. I bet she'll have lots of fun in preschool. What a big girl she is becoming!
Oh Wow, I can't believe she is already off to preschool. How fun and scary for you. Did you cry? I know I am going to ball and its only for a couple of hours. LOL. I am a baby though. I love here littel backpack, way to cute.
Your little girl is growing up :) And she is so freaking cute! Oh Kellie you are in trouble hehehehe
Post a Comment