Today we decided to venture outdoors to take advantage of the nice weather mother nature threw our way. One of our favorite spots is Ross Park. The kids love the tall trees and swings. Ashlyn was so excited to see her favorite swing after a long departure. Adrianna didn't really want anything to do with the swings and also decided she didn't want to be in any pictures. We had fun soaking up the rays and playing hide-n-go-seek. I hope this weather keeps up, I don't know if I can take another gloomy, snowy, rainy, yucky day!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Enjoying the sunshine!
Today we decided to venture outdoors to take advantage of the nice weather mother nature threw our way. One of our favorite spots is Ross Park. The kids love the tall trees and swings. Ashlyn was so excited to see her favorite swing after a long departure. Adrianna didn't really want anything to do with the swings and also decided she didn't want to be in any pictures. We had fun soaking up the rays and playing hide-n-go-seek. I hope this weather keeps up, I don't know if I can take another gloomy, snowy, rainy, yucky day!
Posted by Kellie at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I am so very jealous as I spent the whole day in a office : ( Ashlyn is a cutie. Too bad Nana was being a stinker. : )
I haven't been on in a while, you have posted a lot! such cute posts and pics! it was fun to see you st the mall.
Post a Comment