Ashlyn: Look at my pretty dress mommy!
Me: Yes Ashlyn you look like a pretty princess.
Ashlyn: No mommy I not a princess, I am the queen
Ashlyn defiantly knows her place in our household!
Me: Ashlyn we're going to go through the car wash OK.
Ashlyn: (as the water sprinkles by her window) Hey mommy the water is tickling me! He He that tickles.
What a funny girl!
Ashlyn praying: Heabnly Father, Thank you for Grandma and Poppa. Thank you for Mommy and Daddy. Thank you for Calliou. Thank you Jesus Christ AMEN!
It is so sweet to watch your child pray.
Ashlyn singing: (to the tune of the wheels on the bus) I love my mommy, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do and my daddy too. I love Nanna (Adrianna), yes I do, yes I do, yes I do, and ladybugs too.
What an imagination!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Ashlyn says the darndest things
Posted by Kellie at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those are the cutest sayings! What a silly girl! I love the first one. You might have your hands full when she's 16 and looking for a prom dress! Ha! We miss you guys. Let's play Rock Band soon!
Post a Comment