Saturday, March 15, 2008

What Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Alas my superhero identity has been revealed! This is a fun test so take it and find out your superhero identity!
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.























Wonder Woman
90%
Superman
85%
Green Lantern
85%
Spider-Man
80%
Supergirl
65%
Robin
60%
The Flash
50%
Hulk
45%
Batman
40%
Iron Man
40%
Catwoman
35%


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

4 comments:

Abby Stimpson said...

Hello My Fabulous Friend :) You are so very wonderful! Thank you for tha party and for being such an awesome neighbor. You really are wonder women with school and church and family and friends and work I don't know how you do it all! I love ya girl!

John Perkes said...

I'm a Pretty Princess. Do you think pretty princesses have good nunchuck skills?

Andrea said...

What is John's comment about? I took the test and i am the Flash:)

Andrea said...

What is John's comment about? I took the test and i am the Flash:)