Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cereal Anyone?




Today my lovely husband text me saying that Kellogs cereal was .25 cents at Albertsons. I thought back to the days when we were newleyweds and couldn't resist the Albertson's cereal deal, I mean come on it's .25 cents. So John came home and had bought 22 boxes of cereal! Anyone up for a cereal party?

7 comments:

jessica said...

Holy Cow! I love cereal - next time tell John to text me! (not that I text;))

Andrea said...

We got some too!!! Yay yummy new cereal!!!:)

Coonsfamily said...

Oh my! I think breakfast is covered for the Perkes family food storage!

Abby Stimpson said...

:0 Sup Super Mo Mama Cita gal pal! Dude I am seriously jelious of the cereal scorage you got at Albertsons :) Don't play rock band with out me while I am a way I will return soon to kick some trash and get new songs!

Steve said...

Dude John -

I finally passed the Dragonforce song on Guitar Hero on medium! I am the master of mediocrity!

The Peterson's said...

oH MY, I am so glad you took a picture or I would not have believed you. I laughed so hard even though I am seriously thinking of heading to Alberstons right now. LOL.

emiflute said...

Kellie!
That's hallarious! Actually, today at our family Easter party, my Mom could help but show off her 77 boxes of cereal she got this week at albertsons! Ha Ha! See ya around.
~ Emily