A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago:
I was hanging with my friends in high school and gearing up for my 16th birthday.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Wake up and go to class.
2. Clean the kitchen and mop the floor
3. Vacuum
4. Wash bedding
5. Do some math homework
6. Go to math class
7. Finish my reading
8. Watch a few episodes of Scrubs
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Of course John and I would first pay off all of ours and our parent's debt. Then we would build our dream house and buy a couple new cars. We would probably buy some investment property and build a couple funeral homes. We definately would put some aside for our children's future. John and I both agree that if we had that much money we would give some to those who were stuggling and needed a hand.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I throw stuff into random closets throughout our house. They are all a mess because I hate organizing them!
2. I chew ice
3. I eat sweets all day long! I can't help it!!
3 places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Longmont, CO
3. Pocatello, ID
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Hallmark
2. Coach house gifts
3. Robyn Todd (now trade secret)
4. Peerless beauty Supply
5. Melaleuca
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am afraid of the dark and being alone, better yet I am afraid of being all alone in the dark.
2. I absolutely positively hate cooking!
3. I hope one day to become fluent in American Sign Language
4. I love to watch Dora with my babies
5. I am anemic (iron defecient)
I tag:
1. Amy Coons
2. Abby Stimpson
3. Mandy Forsey
Monday, February 11, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Kellie at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun stuff - I love reading these!
Ummmm.... honey. Technically we live in Chubbuck. I swore years ago I would never live in Pocatello.
Post a Comment